Friday, March 21, 2008

It has come to my attention...

...that the lack of an intro to my previous post left whatever poor sods stumble across this blog without a clue as to what was going on. Well, in a way that was intended, but in another it was assumed that those reading it would pick up on the gist of it.

It was my own work, and the little blurb was inspired by my having Seal's "Kiss From a Rose" stuck in my head. The goofy artist and song titles started piling up, and from there I decided to build a context for them just to get the wackiness on paper (or rather, in electrons). The commentary on the music industry was secondary-I wasn't looking for a way to attack it, but one came up and so I took full advantage.

I intend to use this blog on occasion to jot down wacky ideas like that...and who knows, maybe some of the characters will be featured. I don't know if that last entry will be a starting point for more or just an exercise.

No comments: